Shakshuka Inspired Lunch Bowls
Shakshuka inspired lunch bowls are best in the sun, look at those colours.
1 red pepper sliced
1 medium red onion slices
1 box of baby tomatoes quartered or halved
2 cloves of garlic crushed
3 handfuls of spinach
half a chilli chopped
salt to taste
Handful of parsley
1. Add 2 tbsp of your oil of choice (I use coconut oil) onto a pan on low to medium heat. Once warm add the onions and chilli and stir for a minute or so, add the garlic and keep stirring and frying for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the sliced pepper and tomatoes and stir together.
3. Cook this until the peppers soften to your liking, taste and season with salt and lemon juice to your liking.
4. Take off the heat and add spinach stirring until the leaves wilt and add fresh parsley.
5. Top with avocado and a fried egg, I sprinkled some hemp seeds at the end too.